Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another year.......

So apparently, as I assumed, I'm not good at blogging. I started this blog last January actually and now have 2 posts. I did have more, but I deleted them. Not because I didn't want people to see what I had written, since that is the whole point of a blog, but because that's the way I am. I write things, then get uncomfortable thinking it isn't written well enough, or I didn't do this or that, then I delete it. It's something I'm working on.

The whole reason I created this blog was to have a place to rant, write, whatever. Also I wanted it to be a place where people, if they were interested, could come read and learn a bit more about me. I wanted it to be a place where my friends could come to see what I was up to, or maybe even learn things about me they didn't know. After all, I am an international woman of mystery. On good days anyway :) Things didn't turn out that way. Only two blog posts stuck. I'm going to give it a go again and hopefully in 2012 I'll be better at it.

So as 2011 comes to an end, I'm happy to see the back of it. It's been a rough year with a lot of loss, but it was also a year of some pretty good times, with pretty good friends. Those friends, I can't imagine my life without. I'm thankful every day for them. I also have met new people, started a new job, met great people there, and have a bit more positive outlook on things. Despite being single once again, which actually I don't mind. I'm able to do what I want, when I want. I can sing loudly and badly to Kylie songs, while stuffing my face with chocolate chip cookies and no one can judge me for that. Well you all can now since I put it out there, but you know what I mean. And that's things in a nutshell really. I'm glad to see the end of 2011 and hope that 2012 kicks ass, not just for me, but for everyone.

Now I'm off to delete my Christmas message video that I made........maybe.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Holidays for whatever you celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.